3 Things You Can Do in Less Than 3 Minutes to Save 300 AED/ QAR + This Week
1. Register with these money-saving sites for free and download their Chrome extensions that automatically look for coupon/ discount codes when you are shopping online. I have saved so much by this simple action!
Honey - http://joinhoney.com/ref/dy458gp
Capital One Shopping - https://wbuy.me/JNM7RMB
Pouch - https://joinpouch.com/join
TopCashBack - https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/member10102755854838
Quidco - https://www.quidco.com/raf/11378949/
(please note some of these links…
6 ways to find out what the school abroad is really like!
Now onto the important stuff! So you have narrowed down your location/ school/ job selection or you’ve had the interview, been offered the job, and would like to find out what the school is really like? You can do this by:
Hong Kong- what is it like to teach and live there?
Today I talk to Michelle, who has been an expat teacher for the last 7 years, about her life and work in Hong Kong. But before you read this wonderful interview, be sure to join our supportive Empowering Expat Teachers FB group here and follow me on Instagramhere @sorchacoyle_eet
- How long have you been teaching abroad?
This is my 7th year teaching internationally and my first year in Hong Kong!
- How did you find your current job in Hong Kong?
An ex-colleague who also works in Hong …
5 tips to save more in the next 6 weeks
How has your saving been going this academic year so far? Here are 5 tips to save more in the next 6 weeks!
1. Have a clear goal in mind.
If it is not a clear and defined goal, you won't feel motivated to save! If it is a mortgage deposit, ask yourself:
- Is it a house or apartment?
- Is it for you to live in eventually, as a holiday home, or just to rent out as investment? (This may affect the size and location of where you buy and whether or not you want a property that requires renovation)…
Want to teach in Asia in September 2022? Read this post!
If you want to secure a great teaching job in Asia, this post is for you! Why? Because many of the top international schools in Asia will have already started advertising and many of the great ones will have FINISHED their recruitment by the end of November for the next academic year!
So if you want to teach in Asia, here is your To-Do List…
- Decide which locations in Asia suit your personal, professional, and financial goals.
- Start checking out vacancies at great schools, using this free …
4 Things You Must Know When Applying to Schools in Dubai, the UAE, or Anywhere Abroad!
Before you start reading this article I'd love to introduce myself to you! My name is Sorcha Coyle and this is my 9th year teaching in the Gulf region (Qatar and Dubai). I run the Empowering Expat Teachers community and my mission is to empower all future and current expat teachers to lead personally, professionally, and financially rewarding lives! Click here to join our private Empowering Expat Teachers Facebook group to meet lots of like-minded supportive members! Follow me on IG too here for…