Who is The Six Figure Expat Accelerator for?
- You want to know exactly HOW TO SELL YOURSELF to reputable and highly competitive international schools
- You want to be fully CONFIDENT in your ability to have an amazing interview to help you secure top teaching jobs
- You are committed to investing the TIME and EFFORT to help increase your career success, by building an EXPAT TEACHER BRAND and a reputation as a go-to EXPERT in a particular area of education that you are passionate about, to establish your credibility, increase your online visibility and enhance your job applications, by implementing ALL the steps of my signature blueprint, The Six Figure Expat BRAND Blueprint (aka you have not left it to the last minute to apply to your dream international jobs)
- You are an EXPERIENCED expat teacher and want this next expat teaching contract to be your LAST one, so you want to make BIG LIFE-CHANGING savings
- You want to get a PROMOTION in your current international school (but may be lacking confidence to apply, even though you know you are more than capable) so you can demonstrate your STRENGTHS and add MIDDLE MANAGEMENT or LEADERSHIP to your CV
- Your last few years of international teaching experience has been in a different curriculum and you want to get a job at a premium international school with another curriculum
- You are NEW to expat teaching and plan to stay abroad for at least 4 years and want a solid expat teacher CAREER STRATEGY that will help you make the most of teaching abroad, personally, professionally and FINANCIALLY
- You want to learn how to take full advantage of the AMAZING SAVING POTENTIAL that expat teaching has to offer and create a saving plan to help you SAVE a HEFTY MORTGAGE DEPOSIT for your dream home
- You want to achieve all of this in 6 months
... Then The Six Figure Expat Accelerator is for you. Here is your special invite!
Meet my amazing clients who were just like you, before we worked together...
“I purchased Sorcha's 1-to-1 Package and I was immediately impressed by her efficiency and her attention to detail - she transformed my cover letter and CV, personalising it for the school I was applying to, elevating it to a new standard to show the best version of myself. Sorcha was also very giving of her time, guiding me through the process for future applications. As a result of her services, I secured 7 interviews for outstanding international schools in the UAE, Vietnam, Malaysia and Qatar and I secured job offers for Tier 1 schools in Qatar and the UAE! I now earn $80,000+ tax-free each year, which has allowed me to pay off my six figure mortgage in less than 2 years.”
“Working with Sorcha provided a direct path from being brand new international teachers (with ZERO international experience) to being hired by one of the best-paying IB schools in Qatar. We are getting excellent IB experience & PD, as well as earning upwards of $120,000 USD per year (tax-free). Considering what Sorcha charged for her services, that means we have enjoyed a HUGE return on investment annually! Sorcha is prompt, energetic, and is an absolute expert.”
“I cannot recommend the 1-to-1 package enough. I just signed the contract for my new job starting in August! The support I received from Sorcha was unbelievable and her advice on negotiating packages meant I got a 29% percent increase in my housing allowance, so my full package is now $72,000/ year tax-free. I have recommended a number of people to her and every single one of them have secured new jobs. Sorcha is brilliant at what she does and supports you the whole way through from CV writing, to interview techniques, to negotiating packages. I cannot recommend her enough!”
“As a first-time expat teacher, I had been frustrated by the application process and I was unsure of how to improve my CV towards international schools. When I started working with Sorcha, I was offered four interviews at international schools in Kuwait, Vietnam, Panama, and Chicago and I accepted the job in Kuwait. As a teacher with 2 years of teaching experience, my annual salary is $52,000 tax- free and my package also includes a 2-bed room apartment with bills included. Thanks for all the help in securing my first international teaching post. It wouldn’t have been possible without your expertise.”
Sign up to the Waitlist to be the first to know when The Six Figure Expat Accelerator opens again in 2023!
Here are more of my VIP 1-to-1 clients' successes...
“As I was doing The Six Figure Expat Teacher, I knew I wanted to go for an internal promotion to further my career and earn more; however I was super nervous about applying. If I got an interview, how would I cope with the pressure, answers to the questions, etc.? After our mock interview session, I had a more positive mindset and I felt confident in my answers. I also knew what to do if an unexpected question came up. The interview went well and they told me my interview was strong, as I was calm, professional and answered the questions excellently. I ended up getting the co-ordinator role, beating 3 other candidates! I feel like getting this promotion will benefit both my teaching career and my confidence. I know I can do it and I’m so glad that someone has trusted me with the position! Another factor is money. I knew I wanted to earn more money and this job was one way. I can’t wait to add this extra money (a 14% increase each month on my previous salary) to my savings plan and get saving for the future! Another benefit of The Six Figure Expat Teacher programme is now I am a lot more mindful of my spending because saving is now in the front of my mind. My family and friends have even commented on it.”
“I’ve been offered the role as Head of Department, beating 4 other candidates! I just can’t thank you enough though for the support and advice and encouragement! Before we worked together, I definitely don’t think I would have had the confidence to go for it. The senior leadership team were really happy with the first interview that I did with them. Despite the fact that they initially wanted a candidate with prior Head of Department experience, the Head of School was very impressed with the answers I gave at the second interview. They have offered me the job with the intention of developing me for the role, beating 4 other teachers, including external candidates. Now I can gain some solid leadership experience and apply for other HOD jobs in the future. This promotion is also something that's going to increase my salary and then my savings. Another great result of The Six Figure Expat Teacher programme is that I have also doubled my credit card repayments to clear my debt quicker. Best of all, I now know exactly what I need to save for with a clear number to save each month and I know how long I will have to stay abroad in order to do that.”
“Before working with Sorcha, I felt deflated because I had applied for so many roles and had heard nothing back. Immediately after receiving Sorcha's feedback and my adapted CV and cover letter, I applied to 4 top British international schools and was offered interviews at all of them, so it was a 100% success rate. I accepted my first expat teaching role at an international school in Vietnam, where I earn $52,500 gross per year ($42,000 after tax), plus a fully furnished apartment, transport to school, full medical insurance, free access to a health and wellbeing suite and yearly flights. Considering the low cost of living in Vietnam, this gives lots of opportunities for saving.”
If I helped you secure interviews at international schools like my VIP 1-to-1 and The Six Figure Expat Teacher clients above and achieved similar results, what would that mean for you?
- The confidence to identify and apply for jobs at top international schools?
- An opportunity to land interviews at schools that allow you to earn and save six figures in a 2-year contract?
- The ability to buy a home or pay off your mortgage in a few short years?
- Knowing what you're worth and how to negotiate your salary and package, if needed?
- Gaining amazing experience and professional development at top international schools?
- Feeling so prepared, calm, professional and confident in your interview that the interviewers tell you it was the best interview they had even seen?
- Having a positive mindset to put yourself forward for promotions and leadership?
- Being able to do everything on your travel bucket list?
- Having enough money so you can finally leave teaching and change to a new career?
“Having been a teacher for some time now, I often respond to praise for an initiative with 'Oh, I just did it!' Following a session with Sorcha this evening. I am reminded that those initiatives didn't just happen. They took time, effort and passion to make them successful. I have come away from it feeling really empowered. I love that you give me confidence about my Unique Selling Points. It has given me so much to think about.”
“I had an online interview today for a job in York (as I’m relocating back from living in Dubai) and 10 minutes after the interview they rang to offer me the job! They said my application was very strong and in 20 years of teaching, it was the best interview they had even seen (thanks to your interview question package!)
Thank-you so much for all your help, support and advice as it was invaluable. I couldn’t have done the application without you! You’ve taught me so many tips and tricks when it comes to writing applications and saved me so much time and anxiety.”
“Before I started working with Sorcha, I was very down and fed up. I was an experienced expat teacher and I had applied to 10 international schools, but I hadn't heard back from one single school. I thought I could do all this CV stuff myself but I had no luck. Within a week of working with Sorcha, I ended up securing interviews at 4 international schools and in the end, I accepted a job at an international school in Bangkok, Thailand. I’m really happy now and I know it was down to my CV. I changed it on Search Associates and had an interview offer within 2 hours.”
Sign up to the Waitlist to be the first to know when The Six Figure Expat Accelerator opens again in 2023!
Who is The Six Figure Expat Accelerator NOT for?
- Your preferred international teaching job's deadline is a week away
- You are not willing to invest time and effort to help increase your career success
- You do not plan to follow and implement ALL the steps of my signature blueprint, The Six Figure Expat BRAND Blueprint, to help your application stand out amongst the hundreds that many top international schools receive for their vacancies
... Then The Six Figure Expat Accelerator is NOT for you.
LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF!
My name is Sorcha and I've taught in Qatar and Dubai for 10+ years. In my first stint as an expat teacher in Qatar, I saved over $100,000, which I used to buy my first property (a 4-bed home in Ireland) and do my MA at King's College London. Before I accepted my second international teaching job in Dubai, I applied for and received 12 job offers from top international schools in the Gulf, Asia, and Africa.
In October 2021, I left teaching and became a Certified Professional Résumé Writer and an Expat Career & Money Coach.
As the founder of Empowering Expat Teachers in 2017, I have helped 100s of teachers find great teaching jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, etc.
Follow me on IG @sorchacoyle_eet for daily international job hunting and CV tips and weekly mini-trainings!
Lovely to meet you!